Snowbirds are welcome | Scenic Views from the balcony at Ocean Forest Plaza Condos
Myrtle Beach, SC
Experience the quiet seclusion of the Ocean Forest Plaza while staying close to all the action the Grand Strand has to offer at the Ocean Forest Plaza. Named after the famed Ocean Forest Hotel that used to occupy this scenic property, Ocean Forest Plaza continues the tradition of providing guests with comfortable accommodations in a serene setting. Ocean Forest Plaza offers fully furnished and smartly decorated condo-style units that offer all the creature comforts of home.
Located in the exclusive Ocean Forest neighborhood, Ocean Forest Plaza features the perfect getaway for couples, families and groups looking to avoid the noise and neon lights of the rows of hotels downtown. But Ocean Forest Plaza guests are only short driving distances away from the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Broadway at the Beach and Market Common. Take a short stroll across Ocean Boulevard and through the towering dunes to the most secluded stretch of oceanfront in Myrtle Beach, or kick back beside the on-site pools and soak up the sun and the scenery. Despite the tranquil atmosphere, the excitement and entertainment of the Grand Strand are only short drives away.
• Light-filled living area overlooking the beach and the ocean
• Private balcony ideal for sunset and sunrise watching
• Stocked kitchen with all amenities
• Indoor and outdoor pools
• Beach View
• Air Conditioning
• Internet / Wi-Fi
Check in: 4:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Min. age restriction: 21
Show all 51 amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Iron Board
- Living Room
- Cable TV
- Coffee Maker
- Dining area
- Wine Opener
- Dining Room
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Outdoor Pool (Unheated) Shared
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Long Term Stays Allowed
- Indoor Pool
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check-in/Check-out
- Private Toilet
- Laundromat Coin-based
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Hot Water
- Private Bathroom
• Free parking space at the property
• Outside parking lot is only for the oversize trucks and vans
Things to know
•Please note: Coastline Pest Control performs preventative treatments in every unit on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. This is mandatory to insure you have a wonderful stay and to make sure you do not take home any unwanted guests. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
• Upgraded internet | Perfect for work from the beach!
200mbs/20mbs - Per unit
• Grilling is prohibited. Penalty: Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine.
• Bicycles, motorcycles, mopeds, and trailers are not allowed.
• State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
• NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $250 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
• NO PETS ALLOWED. Any violation of this policy will incur a $200.00 fine.
• Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
• Gatherings of more than 6 people including both overnight guests and visitors are not allowed and may be subject to eviction.
• House parties and illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
• You must be at least 21 years old to book this property.
• Leaving the unit later than the check-out time will incur a late check-out penalty starting from $500.
• Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
• SkyWheel Myrtle Beach
• Alabama Theatre
• Tanger Outlet Mall
• Ripley’s Aquarium
• 5 blocks to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center
• Local grocery stores close by
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA