Guest Rental Agreement
Cancellations made outside the cancellation time frame (30 days before arrival for condominiums or 60 days for houses and monthly reservations) will receive a refund of rent, less the administrative fee and trip insurance premium. Cancellations of less than 30 days for condos and less than 60 days for houses and monthly reservations will result in a 100% loss of the all monies paid. The loss can be avoided if CSA Travel Protection Insurance was purchased and the reason for cancellation is covered under the travel insurance policy. If you should have to cancel your reservation, please notify us immediately. If you purchased CSA Travel Protection Insurance, contact CSA to begin your claim at 866-999-4018.
1. CHECK-IN TIME BEGINS AT 3:00 PM. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10:00 AM. CST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out. A half-day rent charge will be assessed if the guest does not check-out promptly.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING property. Smoking is permitted outside or on balconies as long as the windows/doors remain shut. An additional cleaning fee will be assessed if the property smells of smoke or if cigarette butts are not disposed of properly.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted in rental property unless pre-approved at the time of booking. If pre-approved prior to arrival a non-refundable Pet Departure Fee of $175 will apply. Any damages by a pre-approved pet will be charged in addition to the Pet Departure Fee. A minimum $300 fee will be assessed if a pet is found to have been in the rental property without pre-authorization. Un-authorized pets in a property will result in eviction with no refund.
4. AGE REQUIREMENT - No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25) during spring and 21 during all other times of the year. Person named on the agreement must occupy the property. Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
5. DAMAGE PROTECTION FEE - This Damage Protection Fee plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The Damage Protection Fee does NOT cover any malicious or negligent damage. The policy is:
• $49.00 for up to $1,000.00 in coverage for condos 3 bedrooms or smaller
• $99.00 for up to $2,000.00 for condos 4 bedrooms or larger and all houses
Any damages that exceed the coverage amount will be charged to the payment method on file.
The Damage Protection Insurance does not cover the guest for soiled or misplaced linens, loss of keys, theft, failure to remove garbage from the property, or leaving the house excessively dirty.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - Hosteeva reserves the right to require an additional damage deposit to be paid in advance. Deposit must be a cashier's check and received within 5 business days of booking your reservation. Upon departure, the property will be inspected by Hosteeva, LLC. If no issues are discovered after departure, the damage deposit will be refunded within 30 days.
7. PAYMENT - An administration fee is added to each reservation for the processing of your reservation and is non-refundable upon cancellation. An advance payment of 30% of the rent, taxes, and fees. The BALANCE OF RENT is due 30 days (for condos) or 60 days (for houses) before your arrival date. This balance will be charged to the credit card used for the initial deposit, please contact us if the payment method needs to be changed.
Advance deposits or pre-paid rent are not held in escrow by Hosteeva, LLC.
8. PAYMENT METHODS - At the time of booking, an advance payment will be required (see above) by credit card or e-check. Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. The advanced payment must be made at the time of booking. The final payment can be made with cash, check, e-check, money order or cashier’s check. All non-credit card payments must be received 30 days prior to arrival.
9. TRAVEL INSURANCE - CSA Travel Protection Insurance is available through Hosteeva, LLC which covers cancellation or interruption of your stay, travel delay, baggage delay, rental car damage, emergency/medical expense, and mandatory evacuations. (See Hurricane and Storm Policy) The plan is optional but we strongly recommend it. In case of any unforeseen events, this insurance helps protect your vacation investment. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN THE 30 DAY PERIOD FOR CONDOS AND THE 60 DAY PERIOD FOR HOUSES. For questions concerning the travel insurance or to make a claim due to a cancellation, please call CSA directly at 800-554-983. The insurance premium, 6.95% of the total, is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
10. HURRICANE AND STORM POLICY - If Government Authorities order a mandatory evacuation that covers the area where your property is located during the time of your stay, no refund will be given by Hosteeva, LLC.
For guests that have purchased Travel Insurance, the following refund guidelines apply:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently staying at the property once the evacuation is issued.
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay to come in after the evacuation is lifted and the property is accessible.
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the evacuation period.
11. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests per rental is limited to the number of guests each property sleeps (children under the age of 2 years are an exception). This is the maximum number of persons that are allowed in the property at any time. Over-occupancy at any time is grounds for eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
13. MINIMUM STAY – Most properties require a 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY .Longer minimum stays may be required during peak seasons or holiday periods.
14. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Additional cost will be assessed for missing or damaged towels or linens. Daily housekeeping service is offered at an additional cost when booked in advance.
15. CLEANING FEE - A housekeeping fee will be added to all reservations, regardless of the number of nights booked. The fee will vary depending on the size of the property. This is applied for cleaning and laundry services to an outside company upon departure. To avoid an extra cleaning charge, wash dishes and leave the property in a neat and orderly condition. A $100 garbage removal fee will be assessed if garbage is not removed from the house at time of check-out. Extra charges may apply if property is not left in acceptable condition after departure.
16. ASSESSMENTS - If any keys or entry devices are lost or misplaced, the following fees will be assessed: $25 per door key, $75 per electronic fob key and $75 per garage door opener.
17. NEIGHBORHOOD RULES/HOA - Most properties are controlled by a Home Owner Association (HOA). These associations have very strict rules that must be respected. Most violations warrant a fine that the guest will be responsible for paying.
Most rental properties prohibit the on-site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or restrict the number of motorized vehicles per rental unit.
• Most condos have a two-car maximum for parking
• Houses only allow 4-6 cars parking at the house depending on the house
18. PARKING PASSES - Most properties require parking passes for access to onsite parking. Each property’s requirement is different. Some passes are required to be purchased and picked up onsite at the time of arrival while others will be charged to your reservation and passes left inside the property prior to your arrival. If you have to purchase parking passes at the condominium building, this will be an expense paid by the Guest and has not been pre-paid with your reservation. Individual Association Management groups create and regulate restrictions for parking availability and accessibility at each facility.
19. NOISE ORDINANCE - Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with city and county ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the property need to depart from the premises. If the noise ordinance policy is broken, it is grounds for immediate eviction with forfeiture of all monies paid.
20. WEDDINGS / EVENTS - Some houses allow for Wedding Events (no weddings allowed at condos). All weddings and/or events must be Pre-Approved by Hosteeva, LLC. A $500 event fee will be assessed for any weddings or events. All events must meet local restrictions, HOA rules and follow noise restrictions. The guests are responsible for any permits necessary for beach weddings. The maximum number of people at the house for the event must be e pre-approved. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
21. POOL POLICY - The renter accepts all risk of the pool and specifically agrees that no minor will swim in the pool unaccompanied by an adult. Some houses have private pools that can be heated between October and early May. Requests to have the pool heated must be received at least 7 days prior to your arrival. A daily fee is required to heat the pools. Hosteeva, LLC strives to keep all of the pool heaters in working condition, but does not guarantee their operation due to the effects of the salt air on the equipment. Community or condominium pools are not controlled or maintained by Hosteeva, LLC therefore we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions in pool availability.
22. LIABILITY WAIVER: Owners and Managers of this property are not liable for loss, damage of property, injury to me or my guests during my stay on the premises. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the owners of this property, its officers, staff, agents, or employees for any liability, claim and or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death that may be sustained by me or to any property belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
23. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any payments received and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
24. FURNISHINGS- Decor, style color schemes, and inventory vary since properties are individually owned. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes. It is important to note the sofa sleeper and bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
25. OWNER’S CLOSETS- Locked owner’s closets are not included in your rental. Owner closets that are found to be tampered with will result in additional charges and/or eviction.
26. FIREWORKS- Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
• Issues- Report all maintenance issues promptly. Every effort will be made to correct any issues found and reported; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
• Damage -Report any damage or breakage when it occurs so the matter can be resolved in a timely manner. Damages found upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
• Maintenance Visits- Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property during your stay to evaluate or repair new or previously reported issues.
28. NO GUARANTEES- Please be aware that working condition of certain extra amenities cannot be guaranteed. During your stay outages of power, cable service, phone and internet service may occur. Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, TVs, DVDs, VCRs, appliances, elevators, etc. are also not guaranteed. While some breakdowns cannot be prevented every attempt will be made to repair or correct all reported issues.
29. PROPERTIES FOR SALE - If a property is listed for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. Every attempt will be made to contact you about arrangements for showing.
30. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY- Any illegal activity that includes the breaking of city, county, state, or federal law will result in an immediate eviction. No exceptions or refunds of payments will be made.
31. Substitution – Hosteeva, LLC reserves the right to change rates, change accommodations, or cancel your reservation at any time. If reservation is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
32. PROPERTY CARE- If at any time Hosteeva, LLC determines that your occupancy is detrimental to the vacation rental property, eviction and full forfeiture of any rental amount paid may occur. In addition, any illegal activities occurring on or around the property may result in eviction.
By occupying this property, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement and rental details below. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations may result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
33. LOST & FOUND - Any personal items left behind after departure are not the responsibility of Hosteeva, LLC. We will make an attempt to recover the item(s), but no guarantee is made that the item will be located. If item(s) are recovered the Guest will be charged for the packaging and shipment of the item(s).